Molepolole police are following up on an incident where a 35-year-old man choked to death on braai meat while drinking at a shebeen in Goo-Ratshosa ward last Tuesday night. The unfortunate man was rushed to Scottish Livingstone Hospital by his friends at around 9pm, but was confirmed dead by a medical doctor upon arrival. Speaking […]
SIGN UP for FREE and Login to read full story. or SUBSCRIBE to read Premium content. Thank you.
In this article:Molepolole Station Commander Benedict Matlho, News
Click to comment