This week’s celeb edition features 24-year-old national volleyball star, Tracy Shathani Chaba-Disang.
The Nshakashogwe native is known for her destructive ability on the volleyball court and her striking good looks off it.
1. What is the best thing you have done this summer?
Trying to get in touch with my father but he was never interested.
2. What does a player do if they suddenly have to pee during a game?
Well in most cases the coach has to call a time out and talk to the referees and the player will be escorted to the toilet.
3. Who are the people you admire and why?
Tebogo Lebotse Sebego and Tsoseletso Magang, because they inspire me as sports women, how they used to play spin and where they are today.
Tell me the three best things about yourself.
• I am good Volleyball player.
• I am a proud Motswana.
• I am a forgiving person.
4. Which would you pick: being world-class attractive, a genius or famous for doing something great?
Being a genius and being famous for doing something great.
I love inspiring people and making a difference in their lives.
I get happy and motivated when someone tells me how they love and appreciate what I do for them and the country.
5. Name a great book you’ve read recently?
‘What I know For Sure’ by Oprah Winfrey.
6. What’s the most courageous thing you’ve ever done?
Living in countries where I was not fully welcomed by most people, living in a country where a bomb could go off unexpectedly!
7. When you’re having a bad day, what do you do to make yourself feel better?
It depends on the situation on that day – but if I am heartbroken I eat, cry and sleep and it’s a closed chapter when I wake up.
Sometimes I just tell myself that there are people who are having worst days than I am.
8. Would you rather win an Olympic medal, an Academy Award or the Nobel Peace prize?
Nobel peace prize
9. What’s the one food you could never bring yourself to eat?
10. Five things people don’t know about you?
1. I eat a lot
2. I am a very sensitive person but people think I am tough because of my high, deep voice and how hard I hit the ball
3. I have never tasted alcohol
4. I have always wanted to be a model
5. I never show when I am hurting.