Swagger Lounge in Mafikeng was recently painted black as guys and ladies came out in full force for the fashion and lifestyle Black Tie event.
Eager to be the best dressed and outshine the next person both the local and South African celebrities, business people and socialites came dressed in their latest classy outfits.
Even the cold weather could not stop the attendants of the events from bringing out the best of fashion on a cold evening. From leggings to lacy tops, shiny suits and velvet jackets all these pieces were part of the fashion items that were the order of the night.
The event was organised by Black Tie Lifestyle International, a brand that prides itself in hosting and producing the ultimate in fashion and style events around Africa and soon around the world.
Founded by two young Batswana, fashion conissoiur and guru, Taes Entaile and radio personality and businessman, O’neal and co-owned another radio personality Tshepo Ntshole, this is a lifestyle brand that aims to take Botswana and African Lifestyle to the world through events and soon through products that speak to the upwardly young and ambitious.
• Tsotso looking all beautiful and classy
• Elegance: HK (SA businessman), Michelle and Monametsi in their trendy outfits
• Mixing fashion with pleasure: Sadia, Malcom and Rachel
• Aren’t they lovely?: Lena and Fifi
• Short and stylish: HK with Natasha who was sporting a mini skirt and jacket
• Gentle men: Thapelo and Taes
• Chic girls: Maf-town hotties
• Pontsho in his refined velvet jacket
• Trendy pair: O’neal with a well –dressed friend